This discribes my cooking skills perfectly.
spring awakening covers // spring awakening cast members singing songs from other roles in the show (with duncan and jenna as exceptions)
- Mama Who Bore Me - Jonathan Groff
- Mama Who Bore Me (Reprise) - 2nd National Tour Boys
- All That’s Known - John Gallagher Jr.
- The Bitch of Living - Lilli Cooper, Phoebe Strole, Lauren Pritchard, Jenna Ushkowitz, Eryn Murman, Remy Zaken
- My Junk - Taylor Trensch, Justin Scott Brown, Chase Davidson, Ben Fankhauser, Anthony Lee Medina
- Touch Me - Krystina Alabado and Andy Mientus
- The Dark I Know Well - Ben Moss and Andy Mientus
- The Guilty Ones - Duncan Sheik
- Don’t Do Sadness/Blue Wind (genderswap) - Emma Hunton and Blake Daniel
- Left Behind - John Gallagher Jr. and Lauren Pritchard
- Totally Fucked - Robi Hager
- Whispering - Emma Hunton
- Those You’ve Known - Skylar Astin and Lauren Pritchard
- A Comet On Its Way - Andy Mientus, Taylor Trensch, Matt Shingldecker (from the SA workshops; replaced by The Bitch of Living)
- Touch Me - Jennifer Damiano
- My Junk - Jenna Ushkowitz
- Left Behind - Gideon Glick
the struggle between “i’m too lazy to shave my legs plus it’s a nice fuck you to gender expectations” and “i want legs as smooth as baby dolphins” is so real
(Source: charlottelabouffs, via cakekrust)
When I used to think about Voldemort’s horcruxes I imagined a soul divided in equal portions residing in the different horcruxes and Voldemort himself. I realised that this can’t be true in The Half-Blood Prince Slughorn describes making a horcrux as splitting ones soul in two. This means that when Riddle made his Diary into a horcrux he split his soul in half and physically removed one half from his body and placed it in the diary. This means that he only had half of his soul left when he made his next horcrux, Marvolo’s ring. This half would have been split in half leaving only a quarter in Voldemort’s body. This goes on and on the amount of soul remaining in Voldemort halving each time he makes a horcrux until he had only 1/128 or 0.78125% left in his body. As shown in the graph above. So next time you wonder why Voldemort could have done some of things he did, remember how little human he had left in him. I don’t know about you but I think that this is crazy.
Come on guys, I didn’t do maths for 14 notes
#OKAY BUT CAN WE PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO APPRECIATE#THE OTHER THING THIS GRAPH THROWS INTO SHARP RELIEF:#THE FACT THAT FUCKING GINNY#HAD *HALF OF VOLDEMORT’S SOUL*#WHISPERING IN HER EAR AND CRAWLING INSIDE OF HER AND TRYING TO CONSUME HER FROM THE INSIDE OUT#YEAH#LIKE COOL HARRY HAS A SCAR AND CAN TALK TO SNAKES AND SOMETIMES GETS HEADACHES#POOR BABY#MEANWHILE GINNY ‘DERIDED BY FANDOM’ WEASLEY#TAKES IN HALF OF THAT FUCKER’S SOUL#AND STILL CAME OUT ON TOP#who’s your hero now harry potter fandom#yeah that’s what i thought (via riversonglife)
What if DFTBA was JOHN GREEN’s acronym for DUMBLEDORE’S FUCKIN’ TOTALLY BADASS ARMY? & not ‘dont forget to be awesome???
Yo, HPA, you guys should totally make this shirt.
We’re on it.
i was talking with my brothers yesterday and we decided the best way to own a guy who takes off his shirt to fight you is to pick his shirt up and put it on